Saturday, December 17, 2016

Taking a Break

No real blog post this week.  We are leaving in the morning for a little trip to Seville but will be home again on Christmas eve. We look forward to spending a few days in a European city at Christmas time to see the lights and other festivities. Wishing you all a joyful season!

Here are a few photos from the week (mainly for those, like my parents, who do not see my photos on Facebook.)

Sun setting on Mulhacén

Moon rising above Bubion

Sunrise

Sam burning trimmings

Sam and Manuel working on widening the driveway

A snowy morning

Lovely morning view

2 comments:

  1. Oh, seeing these photos warms my heart, Laura! Such beauty that has the power to heal the soul! Enjoy the holiday time in Seville. RP and I love Seville!!! Wish we could meet you there right now ;-))! Loved your last post as well - keep those photos coming - love when your posts come and I try to get to them ASAP for I know it will be a delight! Makes me happy to feel your deep happiness at living there. Hugs to you and Sam as you enjoy the holidays in the land of your new home. All the very best of more of the life you are living in 2017! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jeanne, thank you! We will think of you in Seville and look forward to visiting with you there someday ❤️

      Delete